TOBY RADCLIFFE

Professional Ironman Triathlete
http://tobyradcliffe.com

Friday 4 May 2007

hello UK!

I'm back, tho I think my brain caught a later flight. About 26 hours of flying, and very little sleep (I managed to watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy back to back on the way from LA to London... ouch!). Jet lag has now been replaced by the inevitable cold that follows heavy training and a long international flight, so I've been suffering through man-flu all week and taking a few days off... replacing hours of training with hours wrapped in a duvet :( Finally today I think I've started to feel a bit better... fingers crossed I'm 100% before getting on the plane to Italy on Tuesday!!

New home is great - have found the local pool - a 33m which is great, but it seems to be rather full all the time! Also found a nearby athletics track - great as I wanted to get some track sessions done again, and a couple of parks which mean that my runs don't need more than 5-10 mins on the roads. There's a decent masseur round the corner in Carshalton, and bike is at the mechanics in Sutton getting some TLC. Plus living with my bro is pretty cool. He's more of a nut job than I am ;)

No comments: